We would like you to be happy with your purchase. However if you are dissatisfied, please consult the following policies.
Cancellation under the Cooling Off Period for Retail Customers
- All consumers have the right to cancel an order within 21 working days from delivery date. To return an order please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org confirming return details and order number. For more information please read our Returns Procedure below.
- You are not obliged to give us a reason for your return within the cooling off period.
- You will be responsible for covering the postage for your return.
- If we have to arrange a collection, courier charges will be deducted from the refund amount.
- All goods must be returned in original packaging, unopened and unused.
- The refund will be processed within 30 days of your notice of cancellation.
- If there is an error with your order, not made by us, we will refund you the order value along with postage costs.
- We will not be able to refund you the cost of returning your order.
- For hygiene purposes, once packaging has been opened on certain products we may not be able to offer a refund or exchange unless the goods received are faulty or mis-described.
- Product Colour may vary from images displayed on our website. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If your product is returned for other reasons, returned goods will be examined and you will be notified within a reasonable period of time. We will aim to process all refunds as soon as possible, or within 30 days from receiving an return email acknowledgment and confirming your refund for defective products.
- Please refer to our policy on returning Damaged, Defective or Wrongly Delivered Products below.
Return of Damaged, Defective or Wrongly Delivered goods
- If the reason for returning your order is due to receiving damaged, defective or wrongly delivered goods, we will be happy to return delivery costs, this includes gift wrapping charges and other services. You will also be reimbursed return costs.
- Please arrange return of the goods by contacting us by email at email@example.com where you will be issued a returns authorisation number by one of our customer service team. Note we will not be able to process your return without this number.